Anime Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Throw something at the next user
{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 03 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite manga?
{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 03 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 pm by Guest

» α ℓιттℓє αт α тιмє: [01] ★ ¢αѕѕнєяη
{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 03 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 pm by Guest

» [ρкмη] ☁ ωнαт нυятѕ тнє мσѕт: ƒαℓкηєя ☁ [01]
{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 03 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Open RP
{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 03 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:15 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum

{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 03

Go down

{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 03 Empty {ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 03

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:42 pm

I'm awake, I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside

Alice sulked once again in her bedroom, tapping her bare feet atop the mattress in a steady rhythm. Her knees were drawn up to her chest and Cottonee sat upon the large bed as usual with his Trainer. N had come to visit her several times after that first meeting, though he seemed awkward and out of touch with speaking to another person, as well.

Though in the last visit he had stated something about how he wouldn't be able to visit anymore, having something bigger to go do. Something important.

This left Alice to mope once again at the loss of her only friend (who had been caught sneaking in only once by the butlers - and the ensuing argument was not a memory she wished to relive).

She changed up the rhythm her feet her tapping atop the bed as she brooded over something she had thought about after that particular meeting. Cottonee glanced up at Alice at this, seeing the determined look upon her face he blinked.

"Cot?"

At this small voiced inquiry Alice was up and hurrying about in her room for what she would need to pull of her decision. A startled squeak issued from Cottonee, worried about what his Trainer was up to now as she pulled out a simple black dress with a small bow about the waist and matching cuffs to pull on in place of her night gown. After that Alice was rushing about hurrying to gather supplies and the bit of money she always had stashed away in her room in case she had ever had the nerve to do what she was planning on doing now.

In a matter of minutes Alice had a messenger bag slung over her shoulders and a pair of simple strap-y sandals on her feet. She smiled at Cottonee and placed a finger to her lips to get Cottonee to quiet down, there was no telling how close the butlers or maids could be.

"Let' go find N, Cottonee!"

"Cot... nee?"

Alice giggled and nodded, "I think I handle a journey! Don't count me out because I'm sick, you know!"

And with that Alice climbed over her bed to the large window hopping out onto the neatly cut lawn and turned to hold her arms out for Cottonee. He shook himself out in excitement before jumping down into the girl's arms. Together they hurried away from the estate without a word or note of their departure to her family.

She had always wanted to travel but hadn't been allowed to. Searching for N was the perfect motivator to finally break away.
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life

Back to top Go down