Anime Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Throw something at the next user
Avatar Gallery EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite manga?
Avatar Gallery EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 pm by Guest

» α ℓιттℓє αт α тιмє: [01] ★ ¢αѕѕнєяη
Avatar Gallery EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 pm by Guest

» [ρкмη] ☁ ωнαт нυятѕ тнє мσѕт: ƒαℓкηєя ☁ [01]
Avatar Gallery EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Open RP
Avatar Gallery EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:15 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum

Go down

Avatar Gallery Empty Avatar Gallery

Post by Dawn Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Most of the avatars us members are using seem to be 150x200 - 200x200.

I myself am more used to square avatars, so I was thinking for this site is would be 200x200 since if my lazy self makes the avatars, which would make sense, I would probably take images I find from episodes, crop them, and resize. In which case it would look better 200x200 instead of 100x100, because of the time it would take if I did more than what I had said. I do think that there can be some good ones at least.

Also, I was thinking of getting to more avatars from one series before going on to the next one so there will hopefully be a decent character choice in this case. My first choice is likely to be Accel World, it started in the season that this forum was started, and it's one of the first alphabetically. I already made some that I was really just using for myself, but most of them are from the last few seasons of anime.

Members, do give me anime suggestions for after this so it is not fairly bias. ^^
Dawn
Dawn
Admin

https://animeseason.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum