Anime Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Throw something at the next user
{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 04 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite manga?
{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 04 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 pm by Guest

» α ℓιттℓє αт α тιмє: [01] ★ ¢αѕѕнєяη
{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 04 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 pm by Guest

» [ρкмη] ☁ ωнαт нυятѕ тнє мσѕт: ƒαℓкηєя ☁ [01]
{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 04 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Open RP
{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 04 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:15 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum

{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 04

Go down

{ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 04 Empty {ρσкємση} αωαкє αη∂ αℓινє {η} : 04

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:53 pm

(Here, right now)
Right here, right now

The Ferris wheel of Nimbasa City left Alice gaping up at it in awe. She had traveled far after initially leaving home with Cottonee. Along their travels they had grown stronger and had even added a new partner to their team, an adorable Audino.

During her search she had heard many things about this strange organization called Team Plasma as well as that of a green-haired male who seemed rather strange. It was the latter that she was following, hoping to eventually find N.

However, Alice had become a little distracted by the amusement park in Nimbasa City. Her curiosity was always burning an she had never been to one before, either.

In her awe at the giant Ferris wheel she ran straight into someone, stumbling backwards and nearly tripping over poor Cottonee. "S-Sorry!"

"Alice...?" She blinked several times before glancing up at who she had run straight into even as Cottonee began to hop up and down in joy.

"N!" Alice cried out, throwing her arms around the boy's neck affectionately. N tensed, unused to the contact of another human. When she pulled away he finally got a good look at her since he had left her in Nacrene City so many weeks ago.

Alice seemed to have grown even paler since the last time he had seen her. Her usual dress was replaced by a more simple one and sandals adorned her otherwise bare feet. Red hair up in pigtails was still her usual hair style.

"What are you doing here?" N inquired slowly, still confused. The last he knew Alice had been confined in her house due to some illness or another.

"Cottonee and I came to search for you!" Alice cried out happily, throwing her arms out to the sides as if beckoning him in for another hug. The bright expression upon her face didn't waver as she asked; "Aren't you happy to see me?"

"You're sick," N reiterates what the both of them already knew. "You should be at home. Inside." This was what he knew was common knowledge to anyone who was sick, after all. Alice didn't take this as well as N would have hoped, however.

She began to fume, arms crossed over her chest as she glared at him. "So? I like having adventures like anyone else! I finally got the nerve to try it and now you're against it, too?"

"N-No! I'm just...." N stopped not sure what to say his hands raised as if to placate the young woman.

"I'm not sure what to say actually...." he grumbled, a lost expression adorning his features.
Stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum