Anime Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Throw something at the next user
Forum made and also if possible anybody that finds this can advertise please  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite manga?
Forum made and also if possible anybody that finds this can advertise please  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 pm by Guest

» α ℓιттℓє αт α тιмє: [01] ★ ¢αѕѕнєяη
Forum made and also if possible anybody that finds this can advertise please  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 pm by Guest

» [ρкмη] ☁ ωнαт нυятѕ тнє мσѕт: ƒαℓкηєя ☁ [01]
Forum made and also if possible anybody that finds this can advertise please  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Open RP
Forum made and also if possible anybody that finds this can advertise please  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:15 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum

Forum made and also if possible anybody that finds this can advertise please

Go down

Forum made and also if possible anybody that finds this can advertise please  Empty Forum made and also if possible anybody that finds this can advertise please

Post by Dawn Fri May 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Well, as you can see, this is the day this forum was made...

I wanted to try to make a forum and if this can work at all, after I link it to a few people, hopefully they will also try to advertise.

One other thing I would like to note is that I wanted it to not look horrible, but didn't want it to be black or blue or that kind of thing because I seen a few of those kinds already.

I tried to also use a new anime on purpose for the image up there and if it had to fit the green I think it does so quite nicely.
Dawn
Dawn
Admin

https://animeseason.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum