Anime Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Throw something at the next user
Hyouka (frozen treats) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm by Guest

» What is your favorite manga?
Hyouka (frozen treats) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 pm by Guest

» α ℓιттℓє αт α тιмє: [01] ★ ¢αѕѕнєяη
Hyouka (frozen treats) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 pm by Guest

» [ρкмη] ☁ ωнαт нυятѕ тнє мσѕт: ƒαℓкηєя ☁ [01]
Hyouka (frozen treats) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Open RP
Hyouka (frozen treats) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:15 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum

Hyouka (frozen treats)

Go down

Hyouka (frozen treats) Empty Hyouka (frozen treats)

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 12:48 am

Don't ask about the topic title, it needed at least 10 characters.

Synopsis

" Oreki Houtarou is a minimalistic high school boy. One day, he joins the Classic Literature Club at his elder sister's request.

There he meets Chitanda Eru, Fukube Satoshi, and Ibara Mayaka. Chitanda is a calm beautiful girl but she turns into an embodiment of curiosity once she says, "I'm interested in it (Watashi, Kininarimasu)". Fukube is a smiling boy with a fantastic memory who calls himself a database. Ibara is a short girl and is strict with others and herself. She loves Fukube, but he always dodges her approaches.

They begin to investigate a case that occurred 33 years ago. Hints of the mystery are buried in an old collection of works of the former members of Classics Club. The collection is titled "Hyouka." "

I'm interested in this anime and I like the little extra things they're adding that weren't in the original light novels, too. Although, the synopsis I got for this anime clearly doesn't make sense if you've been watching it. There's one simple reason for that: Houtarou already knew Satoshi before joining the Classics Club and he kind of knew Ibara since she's a

Spoiler:

Not sure if that was even worth putting in a spoiler but whatever.

Back to top Go down

Hyouka (frozen treats) Empty Re: Hyouka (frozen treats)

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 1:55 am

Sounds intriguing. Okay this is currently airing (I found out). I may very well have to check out an episode to see what its like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon May 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Houtarou is so pro. Mayaka is awesome. =D

I like the addition(s) too. But why did they have to make it so that it is changed to the year the anime airs in? (this year)
Dawn
Dawn
Admin

https://animeseason.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Normally, anime is set in the year it airs it because it just makes sense. It's only not when the year matters, for example, if someone makes an anime that's specifically set in the future or the past. Like AKB0048 and Baccano!

It's pretty obvious why the year was changed and that's because it's set in modern day.

You're right, Houtarou-chan-sama is pro and so is Chitanda. =D

@V-chan (it's alright if I call you that, right? xD It's easier to remember and I don't like having to check usernames. I call someone 'named' "Jazzy Turtle", "Jaz".)

It is intriguing, I like that who Houtarou tries to save as much energy as he can but I think he just thinks that way because he's lazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Reki wrote:

@V-chan (it's alright if I call you that, right? xD It's easier to remember and I don't like having to check usernames. I call someone 'named' "Jazzy Turtle", "Jaz".)

Yes, that's fine haha, whatever suits your fancy! We're a small gathering around here, so we should get to know each other! Formalities aren't needed.

This reminds me: (This is probably off topic) but alas:

You bringing that up reminded me how we use to call people by the first letter of their name on MMO's. For example, if my name was Viserys, they would call me V, or Reki, R for example. This sort of naming system made me lol, though.

The MMO I was referring to was Everquest Online Adventures for the PS2, sadly it shut down in March of this year (2001-2012 I believe). Good times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon May 21, 2012 5:55 pm

It's fine, and very interesting that you said that. It's not a huge community right now (Obviously) anyway.

But I like this, a mystery anime where the mysteries aren't so interesting to some people (So it seems), but what I like is that at least the mysteries are things that are completely possible and can actually happen. At least, the first volume and the first 5 episodes, but I don't really think they should change that.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, that is just like when an episode title of Hayate no Gotoku! had the year 2007 in it, but the manga definitely started before then.
Dawn
Dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Episode 19:
Dawn
Dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Moving this to completed like with Natsuiro Kiseki.

This was pretty amazing, you would think that this could be pretty boring to most people but there are people like us that found it extremely interesting the whole way, even that episode about the "mystery" of the math teacher.
Dawn
Dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum